Welcome to the Guidance Office at QMS
The philosophy of the Guidance Office is to provide an open and inviting atmosphere to all students, faculty, parents, and guardians. Our main focus is to assist all students in acquiring the competencies of learning, working, and relating to others in order to be productive and contributing members of our society.
- Dawn Martin - Grades 6 & 7 (House 2)
- Susan Fitzgerald - Grades 6 & 7 (House 1)
- Kathy Manganaro- Grade 8 (Houses 1 & 2)
- Parenting Tips - Bibliographies
- Test Taking Strategies - Follow this link to obtain helpful test taking strategies for parents and students..
- Emergency Contact Information - Be sure to provide the main office with any changes. For example: address changes, phone numbers, cell phone numbers, mail to information, etc.
- SCHOOL ATTENDANCE: Consistent attendance to school is vital to your student's success.
- Crisis & Mental Health Resources: click here